20 years ago, Geoff Smart created ghSmart, a remarkable firm to advise Venture Capital & Private Equity firms on their hiring choices.
Since then, his firm has interviewed & assessed 15,000 executives (…Oh & along the way, he’s written 2 best-selling books including the legendary “WHO”)
In this fascinating interview, Geoff finally reveals:
- What defines A-Players & how to hire them
- The biggest interviewing mistakes that we make
- Why hiring A-Players needs to be your #1 priority
- Which interview questions are most predictive of success
- How to close an A-Player candidate so they say ‘Yes’