Dave Mayer is CEO of Technical Integrity, one of the fastest-growing recruiting firms in Denver/Boulder.
When he’s not snowboarding, Dave is finding the best Software Developers. That’s all he does… and It’s not easy.
In this 20-minute interview, Dave reveals:
– How to “test drive” a Developer before extending an offer
– When it’s a good (or bad) idea to hire an existing team of 5 Developers
– Why compensation is often the least important thing to a Developer
– How to find Developers these days (many are pulling their profiles off LinkedIn!)
– Interviewing Developers for culture fit, even when they’re introverts